We detect and track trains in real-time and know exactly what is happening along the rail. For this, we use state-of-the-art technology and unique solutions for the global railway industry. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Your main roles and responsibilities
With your open-minded nature you support the recruiting process in close cooperation with our managers
Manage the entire recruiting process from the development of appropriate search strategies to the final decision
Actively advise managers on job profiles, search channels, selection processes, etc.
Actively participate in the strategic orientation of recruiting and in employer branding
Support the conception, development and implementation of various HR projects and bring in new ideas
You are just right for this role if
- you have a proactive personality with a high level of commitment and drive
- you enjoy finding and inspiring interesting personalities and talents to take on exciting professional challenges
- you have completed an apprenticeship with a specialization in human resources or have completed other relevant training
- you have already acquired a good knowledge of employment law
- you find it easy to communicate fluently in English and German
We offer you
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees do a great job. That's why they also deserve countless benefits and an open, flexible working environment.