We detect and track trains in real-time and know exactly what is happening along the rail. For this, we use state-of-the-art technology and unique solutions for the global railway industry. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Your main roles and responsibilities
Plan and independently execute projects in the field of video and photo productions, as well as animation
- Edit and optimise your productions and create high-quality video and photo content for different target groups and channels
- Be in charge of the technical implementation of virtual events in the company's own DigiLab undertaking various roles such as production manager, camera operator, lighting and sound technician, etc.
- Maintain our (multimedia) technologies and tools up to date at all times, in line with latest trends and technological advancements
- Develop, manage and drive digitalisation in your field
- Support the implementation of projects in close cooperation with the various departments, external agencies and 3D artists
You are just right for this role if
you possess practical experience in a professional video environment (camera work, photo, video and post production)
you have completed education in the field of audio / visual media production, video journalism or similar
you have a strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and a good basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects (you hold basic knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite)
you have a distinctive sense and passion for visual image composition, rhythm and dynamics
ideally, you already have experience with live streaming and common streaming solutions such as OBS, Atem, WebEx Events or YouTube
you find it easy to communicate in German and English (written and spoken)
you are a team player and work independently to produce high quality work with attention to detail
We offer you
a secure job in an international environment
an agile and open corporate culture
the possibility to work from home
the opportunities for personal development and further training
attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
a salary that is commensurate with your experience, your qualifications and the current market - the minimum gross annual salary for 38.5 hours per week starts at EUR 35,000
Our employees do a great job. That's why they also deserve countless benefits and an open, flexible working environment.