We detect and track trains in real-time and know exactly what is happening along the rail. For this, we use state-of-the-art technology and unique solutions for the global railway industry. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Your main roles and responsibilities
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP / MM modules
• Analyse and provide solutions to complex business process requirements
• Liaison between internal stake holders and technical team
• Provide technical consulting on new projects / implementations and existing support requirements
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Facilitate workshops for collecting business requirements and provide training and user support as required
• Multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Good knowledge of the below concepts – MRP Experience (+Customizing), Variant configuration knowledge, Shopfloor Management Customizing, Material Movement Knowledge (+Customizing), Make to order & Make to stock Process, Production version Knowledge, Process experience in a manufacturing company, Permission Concept
You are just right for this role if
• Graduates with Minimum 5 years of experience in Business process / ERP implementation projects and Minimum of 3 years in designing and configuring PP / MM modules
• Strong communication skills to interact with business stakeholders and end-users effectively.
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and resolve issues efficiently.
• Project management skills if involved in SAP implementation projects.
• Continuous learning and adaptability to stay updated with the latest SAP technologies and best practices.
• Strong Negotiation and Conflict Resolution skills
• Teamwork and Collaboration
We offer you
• a secure job in an international environment
• an agile and open corporate culture
• the opportunities for personal development and further training
• attractive social benefits
• a salary that is in line with your experience, qualifications and the current market
Our employees do a great job. That's why they also deserve countless benefits and an open, flexible working environment.