We detect and track trains in real-time and know exactly what is happening along the rail. For this, we use state-of-the-art technology and unique solutions for the global railway industry. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Your main roles and responsibilities
Be responsible for the strategic direction of technical documentation with a focus on digital transformation for both hardware and software products and apps
Lead our motivated and experienced technical documentation team
Ensure optimal preparation and development of digital content and technical documentation
Make decisions for the required system landscape (editorial system, content delivery system, ...)
Work closely with colleagues in product development, product management and our international locations
Provide multilingual technical information according to international market requirements
You are just right for this role if
you have an education or experience in the field of electrical engineering, media technology, technical writing or similar
you want to create a unique user experience and provide our customers with technical information in an optimal way
you are passionate about digital transformation and can implement it with a strategy
you work creative, independent and solution-oriented
you enjoy communicating in English and ideally have a good command of other languages.
you like to work internationally
you enjoy supporting the team operationally as well
We offer you
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a salary that is commensurate with your experience, your qualifications and the current market - the minimum gross annual salary for 38.5 hours per week starts at EUR 35,000
Our employees do a great job. That's why they also deserve countless benefits and an open, flexible working environment.