Frauscher Sensor Technology USA Inc., located in Princeton, New Jersey, is a global pioneer in train detection. Our goal is to help railroaders generate more information to assure the safety and efficiency of railroading. This recently established subsidiary of an Austrian based parent is looking to add an Application Engineer to the team. This position will provide technical expertise to both external and internal customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Evaluating customer application requirements and preparing technical and commercial quotations and proposals.
- Preparing and delivering product/technical presentations.
- Analyzing test data, technical drawings, 3D models and produce reports for external and internal customers.
- Providing expertise during field service and installation visits.
- Managing trials of equipment at customer sites and technical projects.
- Communicating with customers directly on technical issues that arise at any state of the project life cycle.
- Documenting and reporting on progress of issues and work.
- Training customers on Company products.
A degree in engineering is required, either Electronic or Mechanical as well as the ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and drawings. In addition, the qualified candidate will demonstrate:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- A customer‐centric mindset
- The ability to go from behind the desk to hands‐on in the field
We are looking for someone who has effective oral and written communication skills who is a problem
solver, a strategic thinker, a team player and a highly analytical mindset with an eye for detail.
Job Type: Full‐time