Your main Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the Sales Operations business function of Frauscher UK covering quotations, customer agreements and contracts, processing customer orders and after sales (spares, returns etc.).
- Project Management for project delivery coordinating with the Engineering team.
- Coordinate preparation of tender submissions/responses to RFQs.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and Sales in Frauscher Austria, to help resolve escalated/high priority issues.
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and work closely with key stake holders to develop processes.
- Coordinate training with customers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous Sales Operations experience - preferably with an Engineering background.
- Knowledge of import processes and compiling/preparing tender submissions in an Engineering environment. Ideally experience of working with ISO9001 and/or RISQS.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Good IT Skills and able to learn IT tools quickly.
- Highly organised and resourceful with good time management skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary (based on skills and experience) & pension
- Opportunity to work as part of a social and innovative company
- Regular social events (even in lockdown - digitally) such as Christmas and summer party and days out organised by our social commitee.
- Agile and open corporate culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal development encouraged.
Commercial & Operations ManagerApply for this job