An exciting opportunity has come up to join Frauscher UK, a small subsidiary of Frauscher Sensor Technology – a global organisation that has been forging new and innovative paths in the global railway industry for over 30 years.
Our mission: To generate more relevant information with less effort!
Based in our office in Farnborough, Frauscher UK offers a diverse and vibrant place to work with an agile, supportive and open culture where our staff are never afraid to bring new ideas. We are passionate about our people and encourage career and personal development and learning.
We are keen to recruit Marketing and Communications Coordinator on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave for a period of one year. The role is at the heart of internal communications. Working alongside and reporting to Marketing Generalist, the successful candidate will provide invaluable support to the team with improving the lines of communication day-to-day.
Your main Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Generalist of Frauscher UK Ltd with day-to-day requirements.
- Support with internal communication.
- Work closely with the other internal teams across the business sharing both best practices and expertise.
- Support a range of communication channels including social media content creation, webinars, event organisation, and forums to ensure these are used to best effect and the positive flow of information to employees.
- Support with communication initiatives and campaigns, including updating and maintaining relevant trackers as appropriate.
- Assist in implementing the appropriate systems, processes and channels to streamline internal communications, in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness and enable a greater focus on employee engagement.
- Ensure all communications are aligned to Frauscher standards and reflect the company's vision, mission, ambition and values.
- Help produce operational communication materials including presentations.
- Ensure communications materials and databases are accurate and up to date.
- Provide reception cover per need.
Essential Skills / Experience
- A-Level equivalent or above
- IT skills including content management, word processing, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, email, image editing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Confident and proactive with a can-do attitude
- Able to build excellent working relationships both internally and externally with the ability to influence and handlee sensitive situations maintaining confidentiality where necessary
- Quick-minded, adaptable and a fast learner
- Ability to to work under own initiative
What we offer
- 8% employer pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- BUPA personal healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus (based on company performance)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Free Specsavers eye tests
- Sage Benefits – offering a variety of discounts for shops, holidays and restaurants
- Employee Assistance programme – including access to an online GP
- Hybrid home-office blend after initial training, including the tech setup to support great home and in-office work
- Time for training and personal development each week
- Bookable workstations included seated and standing desks, quiet work and collaboration spaces
- Healthy snacks and drinks plus regular work lunches and breakfasts
- Opportunity to work as part of a social and innovative company
- Regular social events such as Christmas and summer celebrations and days out
- Agile and open corporate culture
- Working with and in an international team