Software Engineering at Frauscher
Are you passionate about software development, cloud computing or data science? We are looking for creative individuals and strategic visionaries who can actively shape the digital future of the railway industry with groundbreaking ideas, intelligent software and innovative solutions. You too can have an influence on the mobility of tomorrow!
Working at Frauscher
Development and innovation need bright minds! At Frauscher, we have made it our goal to revolutionise railway safety with intelligent wheel sensors and data-driven technologies.
Join an organisation where innovative ideas, passion, cutting-edge ways of working and new technologies are encouraged and part of the company culture.
You have come to the right place!
- We consider ourselves as equals and work as a team. For us, it's not about top-down, but about many clever minds making the best decision together.
- We share our knowledge and learn from each other. We tackle challenges and continuously improve.
- We are not afraid to try out new things. You learn from mistakes and we know that!
Apply today and become part of our Frauscher Innovations team!
Technology as a trailblazer
Frauscher wheel sensors and axle counters are successfully used worldwide under the most diverse conditions. In the field of software development, our greatest endeavour is to develop reliable and effective applications using the latest technologies and methods. From embedded applications with C to desktop and web applications with Go, Kotlin, Angular, VueJS, Python or Java to container-based cloud-native solutions - at Frauscher we are always up-to-date.
In interdisciplinary Scrum teams, we develop complex solutions for monitoring and implementing our products, as well as for analysing sensor data and predictive maintenance.
Shape the future with us!
- As a software developer or architect, we design and implement applications for our global customers.
- Cloud Solutions Architects and DevOps ensure reliable operations with state of the art technologies such as Kubernetes and Terraform.
- We shape the future instead of just experiencing it.
Our employees do a great job. And with countless benefits, we offer them a working environment to feel good in.