We detect and track trains in real-time and know exactly what is happening along the rail. For this, we use state-of-the-art technology and unique solutions for the global railway industry. Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Be a part of an agile product development team and drive developments through your own initiative
- Be responsible for scalability and stability for our state of the art cloud based product
- Improve the products architectural design and bring in more reliability and maintainability
- Share your findings within the team and shape awareness for SRE related topics
- Run our product on a public cloud infrastructure
You are just right for this role if
- you like to design and maintain the IaC
- you worked already with OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Ansible, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Docker, Gitlab CI/CD and SonarQube are known technologies
- you have experience with CI/CD automation
- you have team spirit and enjoy learning new technologies
We offer you
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a salary that is commensurate with your experience, your qualifications and the current market - the minimum gross annual salary for 38.5 hours per week starts at EUR 35,000.
Our employees do a great job. That's why they also deserve countless benefits and an open, flexible working environment.